My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone on this beautiful bright sunny day wherever you are in the world, because it's definitely nice and sunny here but it's very cold outside even though it looks nice. I think we are just going to be relaxing around the house for today before, we have to get up early and get busy again for 5 days, but I get used to it sometimes and other times I don't get used to it. It's just hard for me to get up early in the morning's for school but when, I don't get up I make sure that I get up by setting alarms at both houses.

But I set them at two different times that I get up at for here I get up at 5:20 and for at my dad's house, I get up at 5:30 so even though I get up at two different times. I still have an hour or over an hour to get ready to go to school to hang out, with all of my friends in class while doing the schoolwork together. Because in the classes that I have we can work on the assignment together so that way, it's a lot easier and we all understand of what we're suppose to be doing in class for today.

Oh I almost forgot I completed my workout for today it was a upper body workout with Kellie and I think I'm going to try and do a walk this afternoon if I'm not too busy.