Perspiration Pals January 30, 2022🌲🌞🤭

Happy Sunday Ppals!

No I am not trying to show you a picture of my creatively arranged weights 🤭. It was a beautiful sunny but chilly day yesterday and the sun and the wind were creating some interesting shadows in my house. It was more impressive in person since you could see the shadows moving around. Google pics tells me I took similar pictures of shadows on a wall in my house a year ago. I'll share last year's pic in the comments.

I like to take silly/ interesting pictures 📷. Do you? If you are willing please share. Or are there other silly/interesting things you like to do?

Now on to more serious matters. I am up to day 24 in Strong 2 which is a core workout and day 7 in my own flex routine which is Kayla's thoracic mobility workout. There are so many new mobility/stretching workouts that I made my own flex routine with 20 min workouts so I could rotate through them. I also like Kelli's yoga strap stretching workouts so they make appearances in my routine.

I am not sure what is on my food menu. I am thinking of loaded oatmeal (oatmeal with blueberries, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon and a sprinkle of cocoa powder) and fish with sweet potatoes and mixed vegetables later.

So tell me about what silly things you like to do, what exercises are you up to (or is it a rest day) and what is on your food menu.

All are welcome to chat with us Ppals. 🤗

Edited