Sedentary lifestyle

I have an office job. I'm seated from 7 am to 5 pm and then I get home, workout with FB and lay down. All my transportation is done with a car that goes straight from my home to my job and the other way around.

While I feel pretty good about my discipline with the workouts (have completed almost 3 FB programs this year yay) my doctor made me realize I'm living a sedentary lifestyle. 30 or 60 minutes of activity everynight don't change the fact that I'm sitting and barely moving all day.

So, for the last days, I gave myself a goal: stand up evey hour and walk at least 250 steps. That makes it about 2500 steps during my work hours, which is nothing if we compare it with the recommended 10.000 steps-a-day, but it's 2500 more than I have been taking up to this week.

It's made such a huge difference in my life! My office is small so I have to walk around every chair in a funny way to complete my goal, but standing up, walking and looking at the outside makes me feel so relaxed and helps with my stress.

I seriously recommend everyone with an office job to try this.