👻checkin: Sunday 30-1-22

Hello there all you lovely blenderbuddies. Morning greetings from the UK to wherever you are in the world. Already the penultimate day of this first month in the new year 😱. Thank you Ingeborg for your first time ghost checkin! You did a great job yesterday…. Now it’s up to me to follow that 🥴🙃!

Anyway, on to today’s ghost business: what are you doing today? That formula 1 that Ingeborg suggested yesterday sounds super to me, but… don’t think that’s on the cards for any of you or me today or even ever?! Are you a speed lover, or let’s phrase that better: do you like going fast, either in your workouts or in your car/on your bike? My husband always says: speed is in your genes! I definitely like going fast, just not on the road! Several of my cousins were motorbike racing amateurs, their sons are all heavily into motorbike grandprix racing, one of them, Jurgen van den Goorbergh, was a professional racer, who has even taken part several times in the Dakar rally! And his son is now following in his footsteps…. Definitely in the Goorbergh (my maiden name) genes. Oops, totally going off topic, sorry!!!! Is yours a speedy, as in fastmoving, workout today or a slow languishing one? Or a rest day? I have not decided yet, a seaswim is very likely to happen as the sea is nice and flat, so I have to take advantage of that. For the rest, who knows? Do you know everyday exactly what you are going to do workoutwise or do you go with the flow?

Right, next important issue is, of course, fooooood! It’s my turn to cook today, but as it is early morning I haven’t a clue as to what I will be doing… there is a kohlrabi lying around. Do you happen to have a good recipe for that? What’s or who’s cooking today? You? One of your loved ones? A friend? A restaurant cook? Hopefully, whatever it is, will be tasty, delicious, nutritious, good, delectable, mouth-watering, yummy etc etc etc… 🙈🤣

Please ramble on below, then I don’t feel so bad about my long ramble and I love getting to know you through your stories!!! Talk to you later!