My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone it me and I'm back online again, and I can say that it was a exhausting week at school for me because I was doing a lot of running around taking care of chores at school. But I was able to get everything done at school this week even though it was a lot more busier at school than it was last week, I don't let that stop me but my whole body mainly my legs were tired by the end of the school week. Moving on to today we all went into town to go grocery shopping and we got everything that we needed to get on the list, and we even got a lot of meat that will last us for a long time.

The reason why we got it was because all the meat we got was on sale for a very good price and so we though about getting different kinds of meat, so put it this way we probably have enough meat to last us maybe all year or for just a few months. But we all had fun going shopping and now we will have food to last us for a long time hopefully longer than a month before we have to go grocery shopping again. Oh before I forget I got in my workout for yesterday and for today, the one from yesterday was upper body, and the one for today was strength and core along with lower body Pliates and also a walk after all of that.