HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 29th

Hello Blendfriends. I hope your Saturday is off to a good start. I slept in, which was lovely. This week I'm sharing a shorter quote by the same author as last week:

Forgiving other people is great practice for forgiving yourself when the time comes.(Matt Haig)

We're always harder on ourselves than we are on others. But we can get better with practice. Like this (public domain photo) pup, who is not sure, but who is gonna try. This week, I felt the need to take 3 rest days, and I think it's the first time in 2 years when I did not feel on edge about taking this much time off 🤦‍♀️. I would always support someone else who needed break, so it's good to know I've given myself permission now, too. In sum, be kind to yourself, and if you need to practice, be kind to others 😉.

I'll check in later about workouts and food, still waking up here 🥱. Have a good Saturday, and, as always, everyone is welcome to read and post here!

Edit: So, my workout was Kelli's upper-body warmup, followed by 45 minutes of shoveling. According to a recent article I read, at 5 kilos per shovelful and one shovelful per 5 seconds, I apparently lifted 2700 kilos (or 5952 pounds or 2.97 tons). No wonder my shoulder is tired.

A fun thing -- while I was doing my warmup, a peregrine falcon came and perched on a tree in our backyard. He didn't stay long, but I was quite impressed to see this large, beautiful bird at such a close distance.

Edited