Daily Check-In: Saturday, January 29th

Hello you all,

Well, I guess this is it. My very first time ghosting, and I have to say, I've been asking myself several times why on earth have I given myself up for this? Since telling Raven to write me up for today, I've been thinking for something to talk about. Because I'm a planner you see. I like to look ahead and plan things, I even make lists of things I have, or need or want to do. Any more out there who do this? I not only do it for a simple grocery list, I even make a list for books I still want to read, of different kind of things I still want to knit. You name it, I've got a list for it. I guess I just like to be prepared. I thank the heavens for a calendar, very handy those things. They even show you which workout you have to do when you've scheduled a program.

Speaking of workouts, what are you guys up to today? Are you having a go at a workout with one of FB's trainers? Or are you having a rest day like me? I've just finished Strong R2 and I'm having myself a nice day off. Acutally a whole weekend, I always make sure I've got the weekend free of workouts, gives my body some time to wind down. Or maybe your're going for a walk, some skiing, a swim, Formula 1.... and are marking it on your calendar as a custom workout. No matter what you're doing, as long as it makes you feel happy you've achieved your goal. And maybe even made you a bit hungry.

Which of course leads me to the food part. What's on the menu today? I've haven't got a clue actually. My husband's the chef of the two of us and since he's still in dreamland, I have to wait and see what he's up to.

Anyway, that's it for me. If you've got this far in reading this post, I apologize for the suffering I've put you through and well, cheer up, tomorrow you'll have the lovely Lea who will be ghosting.

Have a nice day everybody!!

Edited