It's been a crazy week

WOOH! It's been a crazy week for me. Gosh. I am a freelance costume designer and there was a job in another city and I usually get an airbnb for these sort of jobs and I found a room on airbnb with a gym and everything to carry on my workouts and meal prep but the room was sooo dirty-little hairs and everything everywhere- so much dust my throat and eyes were itchy. The owner got really defensive too when I said the room was dusty after a couple of days trying to deal with it and called me entitled and belittled me. So I asked him if he would politely refund my money and he agreed and I got out of there SO QUICK and now Im in a motel near work until 26 April. Without a gym...waiting for a friend with a spare bed to come back from a work trip. I don't have access to a yoga mat or weights so it's been about 2 weeks now without working out. I miss fitness blender :( I'm going for a couple of spin classes this weekend so I feel like I did something but man I can't wait to move out of this hotel and start a second round of FB Burn. My birthday plans of being fit beyond seems to be slipping away and I feel my muscle turning into mush but it's okay- life happens I guess, Im just so thankful nothing worse happened with that airbnb guy. He was a superhost too! so I really thought it'll be good. so single ladies travelling, BEWARE. How has everyone elses week been? I sure hope better than mine