Daily Check-in: Friday, January 28th

Hello, Blenders, and welcome to Friday. At least I hope it is a welcoming Friday for you.

I haven't exactly been in a great mood. It's been brewing in the back of my head, but this weekend is going to mark a grim reminder that it has been a year without my dog, Cobalt. While I have a lot of emotions circling, the main dominant one is sad. A day, a week, a month, a year without is just...well I just miss him. He's never far from my thoughts, but he's more so been on my mind lately. And it's hitting me a little hard.

Sorry for the sad notes. It's just where I'm at. Let me start over with a sky and leaves photo. Yes, I share plenty of sky and leaf photos, but like fingerprints and snowflakes, they all end up being unique--this one no exception with the red maple leaves and how a certain one covered the sun. So I hope you like it.

Now what kind of workouts are you doing today? Or maybe call it a rest day? ..I'm kinda going to jump ahead on Strong2 and do the last day today. Except the last day will be a different lower body workout than scheduled. I've really butchered this last week, but it has been a really awesome program. And fun to do alongside many of you!

Anyway, food talk? Pretty sure pizza is playing a part in my plans, but what of your delicious dinners?

Alright, that's about all from me. Heads up for the weekend, you will be treated to a ghosting duo! Look forward to and be sure to check-in with first time ghoster, Ingeborg, on Saturday. And then come Sunday, we have, Lea. Thank you guys again!

Okay, now that's all I got. Thank you for being with me this week. I'll see you on Monday, but until then, I hope a great day and weekend ahead for you, FB Fam!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited