Feature Request: Automatically adding articles to calendar when scheduling programs/challenges

Hi Fitness blender family 😊

I must admit that I don't always read the expert articles, although they are very informative. Sometimes I find a really interesting article, but then forget to read it as my day gets busy. For this reason, I really appreciate the feature to add the article to my calendar. Now, it's right there, asking for it to be read whenever I open my calendar.

I was wondering if there could be value in taking this one step further. As I am doing FB Strong 2, I noticed that each day has relevant suggested readings that have been linked to the description for the day. When I read the description, I simply add the article to my calendar. Can this be automated such that whenever I schedule a program (or even a workout video for that matter), the suggested reading automatically gets added to the calendar? I am not sure how many folks here would find this feature useful but I am certain that it would help atleast a few.

As always, thanks for listening ❤️