Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 27th

Good day/afternoon/evening, Blendfriends. I hope this check-in finds you well.

Speaking of check-ins, Thursday is that day we firm up who is and wants to ghost (guest host) the weekend. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this weekend is empty. So feel free to speak up if you'd like to volunteer! All are welcome to try.

Okay, back to normal check-iny stuff and things. Workouts and food, let's read about about how you move and eat and your experiences about it all.

I'm very much looking forward to trying out the new core and HIIT workout with Daniel that makes an appearance in Strong2 day 20 something! While I enjoy lifting, I do love me some HIIT! So yes, quite excited.

Food is more along the lines of waiting to see if it will solve itself. Not likely, but I suppose a girl can dream.

And for this Friday Eve, more cold things from the cold snap we just got earlier in the week. This time being some ice coated grass. We also have FT C with his little paws in there.😻😻

Okay, that's all I have for now. I wish a Thursday that behaves for you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited