HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 27th

Hello everyone.

"If someone judges you, it’s a reflection of where they are in their life and development, not who you are as a person." - Lori Deschene

A reminder for myself and everyone who might need to hear it.

What have you planned for today, much to do or (also) time for some relaxation?

I will do Day 26 of Move. I posted earlier this week about being fed up with it the last few days, but as I've come so far and there are only 5 days left, I want to complete it. I'm not good at letting things go when I've commited to doing them, even if I feel they don't necessarily benefit me anymore (you can call it stubbornness or perseverance πŸ˜‰). I've realized I just like yoga to be slightly slower-paced - I do it for my mind; fitness for my body. Also, I reallllly don't like "breath of fire" and I have NO idea why some would, or maybe I'm doing it wrong... it doesn't work for me! (I'll be smart today though, and do a beloved yoga video to bring some chill, and will save Day 26 for tonight.)

Also... date happening today and I'm sure I won't be able to eat much for lunch. I'm nervous I won't be able to keep the conversation going. I also tend to have trouble focusing on what someone is saying when walking outside and having to pay attention to traffic, which way we're walking, etc. Luckily the route is well known to me, hopefully this will make it a little bit easier. [Now I'm trying to map out a route, thinking "Is this too short? How can I avoid spots where I'll get overwhelmed? What to do if we're back too soon? Help!"]

Picture of flowers I spotted in a park. Does anyone know what it is, because I dont 😏 I'll add another picture of snowdrops in the comments.

I look forward to reading your posts - it might take me longer to respond.

Wishing you all a good day!

Edited