Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 26th

Hello and happy midweek to you, FB Fam!

So how are you today? Ready to get a workout or a good active rest or maybe some real rest in? Let us know how it is going for you!

I thought my legs would be really sore, but I feel some soreness in my shoulders. I think maybe from holding the heavier weights up. Feels a bit like kickboxing soreness. Upper body is on the menu and I wanted to swap out what Strong2 says and go for Kelli's workout with me workout for the upper body. But I will play it by ear and go from there!

Now what is going on in the food department? I did make a soup yesterday. A random throw in what I had kinda soup. I have enough for another meal so I guess soup round 2 for me!

As for our picture today, I've got blue skies to go with a mostly melted frosty pear tree. And if you want some extra credit for the eyes, there's a moon in there too. We just need lemons and it can be a real Wednesday, right Kristina?^^

Alright, hope there's some good in your day. Thanks again for reading and checking in with me!

PS: It's national Australia Day, so shout out and much love to our Australian and Australian dwelling Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***