Last week of FB Strong

I did Day 23 of FB Strong with Daniel this morning, I loved the workout. I was ambitious enough to go for the 5 am workout but also too lazy to walk to the garage for dumbbells šŸ˜… I used resistance bands instead and it was a very easy crossover. Btw does anyone else find that same combo of highly ambitious and ā€œlazyā€ in themselves simultaneously? It always humors me.

I plan on finishing week 4 of the program by Sunday, and then Iā€™ll have the following week open to film. Iā€™m celebrating hitting my goal of finishing this program in under 6 weeks - this time around, and for the first time ever, I (*probably, not done yet!) will have completed the 4 week program in 4 weeks.

I think cutting down to 1-2 rest days each week has made a big difference in my strength and endurance gaining, and sticking (versus this 2 steps forward, 1.75 steps back thing Iā€™ve been doing for years). This was a big deal because it can be scary to turn up the intensity or frequency of intensity of your workouts, with conditions that can flare. But I didnā€™t have an uptick in pain or symptoms. Always being willing to modify and turn the intensity of a workout up or down helps with consistency. Iā€™m still absolutely 100% team re-schedule. And Iā€™m still taking at least 1-2 full rest days a week. But for now, this bout of more focus and intensity with a clear plan, has benefitted me.

Another thing Iā€™ve felt shift in myself; Iā€™m becoming more comfortable with practicing things I donā€™t feel good at. As in, instead of avoiding things I find difficult because they make me feel frustrated, Iā€™m seeking them out with intention, and patience. Meeting myself in my workouts with a sense of observation and neutrality, not nitpicking or wishing myself ā€œbetterā€ at something (without actually taking steps to make it happen).

What a ramble. Thanks for reading. I hope youā€™re having a great day. Thereā€™s so much great content coming out onsite right now!! Iā€™ll see you for a check in tomorrow morning when I post my new walking workout.

Kelli

Edited