HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group January 25th

Good Tuesday morning Blendfriends! And it’s a good one for our Loki, who is back to his old self, ie growling and barking at every single thing he sees outside or hears in our building.

« Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. »

I chose this quote today because I feel like a beginner again in working out regularly. Though there are some movements that I can still do with ease and strength, others have become a challenge again, which I had overcome in the past.

We are all beginners at something, at some point. Trying something new brings as much excitement as it sometimes brings frustration. The goal is to work through those frustrations and keep trying until you gain so much knowledge and practice that you are no longer a beginner. And you may even become an expert in the process. Anything new you have been learning/trying as of late? Wishing everyone much success in your endeavours.

What have you planned on this last Tuesday of January? I will be starting week 3 of Strong 2 and hope to go for a walk at some point, as temperatures will be more clement.

Enjoy a wonderful day everyone!