Perspiration Pals -25 January, 2022

hey there sweet P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday? Apologies for the slightly delayed start to this thread today.

Today is mostly -"this could have been an email" kind of meetings day. I mean when do we do tasks (discussed in these meetings) when we don't ever get off these meetings? I have been online since before 8 am today and the day isn't over yet. That said I have started re-watching Superstore in the evenings and their breakroom meetings are super funny 😂

Workout: Running for the bus (does this count? -please tell me it does)

Some Cookie musings: I sense this kid is kinda getting bored easily (rain & cold = can't head out). maybe she needs a new toy? moreover she absolutely dislikes me sitting on the couch -she stays very active when I am moving about in the house -I mean surely she can be little more gentle with her mom, no? Anyhoo, know what I can do? Someone's birthday is coming up, so I am already looking for toys :)

That's about it from me & lil fur baby. Please excuse my absence if I am not responding here -believe me sometimes I respond in my mind and can't make it to typing it here :) We welcome everyone in these threads -please feel free to pop by for a hello or more. Lurkers, especially welcome.

Thank you for checking in with me today.

P.S. fur baby pics are always welcome.