Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 25th

Hey hey my Blendos! How goes the Tuesday?

Today, I bring you a frosty side of Florida. Here we have a couple red maple leaves resting on what is a canoe. This was from yesterday's 23 degree morning where it looked like everything was dusted with a little powdered sugar.

Anyway, you got a workout thing planned? ..I did not get to my workout yesterday. I had a lot do and my back was rather cranky. So I had to relax my rigid minset and simply reschedule. And now I feel pretty good to tackle that lower body today. I hope you are feeling your workouts and getting the most out of them.

And what of all things nutrish and delish? I kinda want to make a soup of some sort. So I might just do that. Not totally sure though.

Okay, well I gotta run. I hope your day can be good and go smoothly for you! Thanks for checking in with me!

And a #TangoTuesday to Kim💙💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***