work, life, and workout update!

sorry this got so long!

so.. you may remember that ive been temping at Big Health Insurer. first off - no matter what you are doing in life -temp job, part time, fast food-take pride in what you are doing! and have some work ethic! oof these girls. oh my lol.

anyway.. my temp contract was originally up january 31 and i had no idea what happened after that. my temp agency rep kept telling me my sup was impressed with my work blah blah. well anyway finally today i found out temp contract was extended indefinitely - not because they dont want to hire me but just because of the budget i guess. ok fine at least i have a job! its better this way anyway because once you get hired into a position you cant post out for 12months and i want to get into the call center which class starts in april and is permanently remote

so ive been doing Strong 2 - ive had to replace some of the workouts since im limited on time in the morning but.. ive definitely made progress! since my bout of sciatica last summer id just been going through the motions -so this really made me step up my game! chest press im back to 30lbs/hand(id been doing 25 for so long -still can only do a few)overhead press ive gone from 12.5 all the way to 17.5, squats i used to be able to do 25/hand but im back to 22.5 - and id been avoiding the youagainstyou challenge but i think thats next although i may have to edit that a bit too.

also i learned something about working out - my bf has been working on his car the past few weekends and i found myself staring at the phone for hours -being a gym person - i always believed i had to be in workout clothes to "workout" - and this was always a barrier for me to workout off my schedule on weekends, holidays etc -i certainly wouldnt want to do hiit or strength training in random clothes or not be properly prepared but...one sunday i did one of kellis light cardio workouts in my jeans and tshirt and i was like oh! and every weekend since! i dont want to offend anyone but ive learned a lot during covid about being more flexible - im such a routine/schedule person

and lastly - ive mentioned this before but i do some modeling on the side(mostly just on IG right now) but took a break after my disappointing summer with sciatica. and i had let some things get to my head. but it calls to me -once you lose 100lbs and keep it off 12 years you find you need to have "reasons" again. and my model persona is all the things im not in real life. im the most shy covered up person you will ever meet. but getting back into a really good workout routine really cleared my head! so i decided valentines day will be my return! 💪🏻

have a great day!

Edited