Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 3 goal evaluation

This week was… meh.. I went bouldering on monday and tuesday. Then tuesday I went to bed way to late and because of it did not workout on wednesday morning. Then thursday my computer was giving me grief and I ended up not working out that day either. Friday I finally did another workout. Sunday is bouldering day, but my son has covid, so I had to avoid crowds as well.. I don’t know why, but I did not do a home workout either.. It was a weird week..

I did day 1 of the Flex challenge this morning, I think I will be sore tomorrow.. I did the same workout 5 months ago and added the weights I used as a note. I could not lift as heavy with the lateral/ventral raises and the reversed flies as I did before my injury, other than that, it was almost the same.

My computer issues are fixed, I have a challenge planned.. This week I will do my workouts as usual (except for tuesday afternoon bouldering..).

Small wins this week: hang training: twice this week / healthy food choices during snacktime / not get covid from my son… Doing okay till now, keep your fingers crossed for me..

I know weight is just a number, but I can tell by my clothes as well… my weight is slowly creeping up again, so I really need to get back to eating healthy and working out regularly…