Perspiration Pals Monday January 24th

Hello friends and welcome to a new week and another Monday. I think the meme above pretty much sums up how I'm feeling about that. But I don't want to dwell on the negative, so I'll move right along to something positive that Mondays brings and that's a new week of workouts. I'm happy enough to take rest days when I need them, but I try not to skip a Monday workout so I can at least have the appearance of starting the week off right. What about you? Is Monday typically a workout day after a restful weekend or do you prefer to concentrate on other tasks that Mondays may bring?

While I was a bit tempted to reset my alarm this morning, I got myself up and did Amanda's latest Feel Good Pilates workout. I always feel good after Pilates, but during it usually is more a feeling of burn 🔥. This one was no exception.

And since we need fuel for the fire, inspire us below with your meal creations for the day. Mine is some chicken with a side of I don't know. Maybe something like butter chicken. We'll see.

Feel free to share below what you're up to today. Everyone is welcome.

Edited