Daily Check-in: Monday, January 24th

Hello Blenders!

How was your weekend? ..To sum it up, mine involved some temperatures just too cold for this Florida girl.😁 Highs around 45F with lows in the 20s! Plus it was mostly cloudy. So just....no. Currently it is 23F(-5C). Hah, I know that's probably nothing compared to the other frightfully chilly temperatures others are facing. But...cold is relative, right? So in anyway, stay warm guys! Or cool if you are where it's hot.

But all the warmth and thanks to Kristina for bringing us a couple wonderful check-ins! Thanks again brining a keyhole view and words from your side, Kristina!

..And if you are on the fence about guest hosting, just a reminder that you as you is plenty enough to ghost a weekend. So if you want, please let Kim or I know and we'll get you a spot!

And speaking of our Kim. The Kim of Kims; a many thanks to her for another couple fantastic weeks of hosting! Much and all appreciated.💛

Now as for me? Well I've been on the less than chatty side lately. So catch me up, Blendfriends. Where are you on your workout journey? Doing a program? A challenge? Your own thing? ..I'm going into the last week of Strong 2. Starting off with one of my favorite lower body workouts! It's the descending reps one. Now I might modify depending on the upper back muscle I pulled on Saturday. I guess I should be glad the random acts of normal life movement was the cause instead of a workout. Hm, I'm starting to think some muscles exist just to get pulled and remind you of their value. Anyway, it already feels better, so I'll see later on.

But what are you all cooking up? I'm still in the same food place where you last found me. Lots of no clues and prospects of baked air if I don't come up with something. I've not been feeling very "cook-y" if that's a word. I don't mean kooky because that's a pretty much constant state of me. Maybe what I really need is a cookie.

And if all else fails to brighten the Mondaze, well maybe Hydro can help. It's a special day for him as today marks him as 1 year old! And over 100lbs. My big puppy❤

Okay, that's about all I have for now. Thanks for reading! I wish good minutes and hours ahead for you. And I look forward to seeing you in the replies!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***