Daily Check-in: Sunday, January 23rd

Hey all!

Suddenly I'm completely uninspired how to start the thread the second day in a row, so I'll keep it simple and just get to it.

How are you today? Are you working out or resting? Following a program or freestyling? If you are working out, who are you working out WITH? That seems to have become a relevant question recently, no? Of the new trainers, I only worked out with Tasha three times, and once with Kayla. With Tasha I'm always scared to start, she means business! But at the end I'm always like "This was great and I want more of it!" 😎 Kayla is very nice but I need some getting used to that style in general. The slow, stretchy, PT type of videos. I do need more of them in my life and I'll definitely come back.

Tell me more about new trainers! Who do you love? What's something specific and unique you discovered about their style for each of them? By recent comments I read, I think Amanda has some killer pulses?

And did you see we have a very new trainer, Marina? I know some of you already tried her first video and had good things to say. Reading the post the other day, where K&D introduced her, I loved how she phrased this - "yoga has helped me to find a home in my own body", isn't that a wonderful way to put it? I feel like that not for yoga in particular but all exercising. (okay, admittedly, some types more, some types less, but that's the beauty of it – anyone can find some type of movement that's best for them) I think my favorite type is pilates actually, though it's not at all prevalent in my workouts. Is any of the new trainers specialized for that? (I know Daniel is, would like to see more pilates from him too...)

Also! Side note 😁 Don't you think it's about time for a new MALE trainer? We have momma bear and poppa bear K&D, and all of their trainer cubs are female so far. Some balance, people!πŸ˜‹

Anyway, atm, the only new trainer I can informedly talk about is a feathery one, Koki the cockatiel who I'm babysitting. She's not in the room where I work out, but next to the kitchen, so she is more of a nutrition trainer. And the advice she would most loudly give you is that ANY time of day is the perfect time to eat! And I'd agree πŸ˜„Especially in the winter. We need to stay warm, right? Do you find it that you are more hungry in the winter? I definitely am. And more itchy 😣 but that's another matter...

Alright Blenders, enough from me. Tell me about your day. I hope it is treating you kindly.

And as always, FT pics welcome!😍

Cheers!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***