HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 22nd

Hello Blendfriends. We've made it to Saturday! It falls on a recovery day for me, which will be nice. I'm rather tempted to swap in something my body is telling me it needs: a little core and back work including stretches (I've got just the Daniel video in mind). Then tomorrow, maybe one of the workouts from our new trainers. Apparently I'm back in the habit of working out!

Today's quote is a bit long, but I wanted to share. I'm reading "The Comfort Book" by Matt Haig, and really enjoying this author.

“Imagine forgiving yourself completely. The goals you didn’t reach. The mistakes you made. Instead of locking those flaws inside to define and repeat yourself, imagine letting your past float through your present and away like air through a window, freshening a room. Imagine that.” (Matt Haig)

You know what I especially like about this mental image? You let it flow, and you are refreshed. We're still under an "extreme cold" warning here, so I won't be opening any windows, but there are plenty of ways to make things fresh, you just have to want to. I've got a big load of laundry going right now, and soon I will be hanging it all on a rack under a ceiling fan, and all that lovely clean water will evaporate into fresh air and renew our house. And as a bonus, I'll have dry clothes.

What will you be doing to today to refresh yourself?