PPals Saturday 22 Jan 22 🌺

Hey pals!

Today, I have something a little sappy for you. It’s the Allegory of the Amaryllises. Plants, sappy, 😉

Working out is like my Amaryllises in January. One has visually bloomed, the second is making good progress with her shoots, and the third is sending out roots in the soil. Growth is there; it’s just not visible yet.

I’m happy to hang out with all my bloomer pals even on the days I feel like the bulb that isn’t awake yet. I know I’m a little stronger; my endurance is a little greater.

I hope whatever stage of blooming you are in that you feel at home in PPals and FB.

Speaking of home, I had a really hard time staging a good shot of the blooms that didn’t highlight an end of the week clutter. 🙃

What are your plans today? Exercise? Food? I’m sort of hoping my hubby takes me out. My ear infection is also coming back so maybe a trip to urgent care. I might ignore it a little longer. I hope I can refuse the plague test if I go.

Enjoy your journey and growth today! Feel free to add to the allegory or share plant facts.