Perspiration Pals 20 January 2022

Hello Pals! Your pop quiz results regarding our topic yesterday were excellent so I thought I’d give you a break from questions and bring in Ivett’s Fact Finder Fragment. Kim from Daily Check-In posted some beautiful owl pictures a couple of days ago and those who know me are aware of the fact that I have owls in every room. Not actual owls obviously because that would be cruel and illegal. Anyway, to cut a short story long, I’m going to tell you some interesting facts about owls.

A group of owls is called a parliament. Owls can swim. At least some of them can if they really have to. Don’t look for owls at the beach, though. Most owls have asymmetrical ears of different sizes and at different heights on their heads which gives them excellent hearing ability. Owls can fly almost noiselessly because of their special feathers which break air turbulence into smaller currents reducing the sound of air waves. All right, enough of owls.

Regarding exercise I did that pulsing upper-body routine with Amanda and I must say secret services should adopt it as a really effective way of torture. I kept lowering the weights but my muscles were on fire no matter what. And how are you planning to torture yourselves?

I have a lot do today so please forgive me for the delayed response to your replies. The imaginary mini lifebook says it’s Find Some Money In The Pocket Of An Old Coat Day.

PS, Unfortunately, I couldn't post the picture...

Edited