Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 19th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How's your week going so far?

I hope all is well!

It's going pretty decent here. Been enjoying a lot of outside time lately, which is real nice. Helps me feel a bit less of the 'blah' that tends to set in this time of year.

And workouts can help with that too! I did get my kettlebell routine with Daniel (plus EC core) done yesterday. I liked it a lot more than I remembered. And I didn't totally hate the Turkish get-ups either. I managed to do 3 full ones per side (without using my hands for support), before I had to set that hand down to help out. That was kinda exciting. And that EC core routine is one of my faves. I've done it 36 times already. Such a good one.

What about you Blenders? How are your workouts goin? What do you have planned for today?

Since I did the total body kb yesterday, it's an active recovery day for me.

And how do you plan to refuel after those workouts? What's on the menu for today?

I might do a sheet pan chicken and veggies meal. Something easy and with minimal cleanup.

Finally; here's another pic featuring some diamond dust. This time it settled on some winterberries that have managed to so far escape being eaten by waxwings.

Well, that's it for me today, Blendfriends!

I hope you all have a great day; and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited