1 yr anniversary with FB Plus and I have completed every Plus Challenge!

As of today January 18th, it's been precisely one year since I joined the FB Plus if I count the 7-day trial as well. Last year today was the day 1 of my first ever Plus challenge that was FB Fit, and today I'm finishing the Full Fusion which is the only challenge I haven't marked complete yet! What an amazing coincidence. During the last year, I've made the most of the Plus membership by completing 22 challenges (4 of which were done twice) and 2 programs (Complete, Fit R3). The other two programs included with Plus (Low Impact R2, Strong R2) are scheduled next and every future release will be!

Below are very brief review of mine on each 1- or 2-week challenge. I basically enjoyed every single one, but ❤️ indicates the ones I particularly liked. (Honorable mention: Though not a challenge, Fit R3 is my absolute ❤️❤️❤️)

(x2) means that challenge was done twice as significant number of days had more than one options and I wanted to try everything.

-----------

❤️5-Day Total Body: To me this felt like a nice compilation of what K&D learned from years of experience about how to make workout routines least boring. Some little tweaks on formats made them much more enjoyable. There are 3 HIIT days out of 5 so beware if you're not a HIIT person.

FB30 (5 days): I wouldn't count this one as a Plus perk as it's one of the free 5-day challenges FB released in the past.

❤️FB Burn: Pretty intense, left my body sore all over including some body parts that I don't often feel sore. Week 1 is more like a traditional strength training week while week 2 has some videos of unusual formats riddled with HIIT (even on an UB day), which was honestly fun.

FB Fit: I wasn't excited as much as I was about the other ones, but that's likely because I was already familiar with many of 50+ minute-long videos included here. It's a well-balanced challenge no doubt.

You Choose (x2): 2 different options everyday (except 1 day that has 3.) On most days the second option is a low-impact or a slightly easier one, so I'd say it's a mini-version of FB Complete. I particularly enjoyed a number of pilates workouts as Option 2.

FB Strong (x2): Solid. 1-2 HIIT/cardio a week. A couple of LB workouts felt really challenging.

FB Beginner: I'm not a beginner, but did it as recovery weeks after finishing Fit R3. It was a good choice. Consists of light cardio, pilates, and bodyweight/light-weight strength training. Week 1 is mostly 2/5 difficulty, and on week 2 you can choose between 2/5 and 3/5.

❤️Kickboxing: 3 kickboxing days per week, while week 1 is focused on total body training and week 2 still follows the most common LB-UB-core-UB-LB structure. It worked my muscles in a way they were not familiar with, resulting in sore muscles in a good way! I'm not sure if I would want this type of training longer than 2 weeks but for a short challenge it was so so fun.

❤️FB Old School: To be fair I do think recent workouts are more efficient and easier to follow, but I really enjoyed this challenge because a number of workouts for example 5x5x5 were quite different in style from what my mind and body were used to. If you haven't visited old workouts in a while and want something out of your comfort zone this is your jam.

Bored Easily: BE style did its purpose well, as the whole routine did feel less formidable to me, and a vast variety of moves were indeed enjoyable. If only my adjustable dumbbells not named PowerBlock were easier to change...

❤️FB Booty + Flex: I was worried if this combo was overly taxing to my body, but it turned out to be manageable despite being 6 days/week, largely thanks to FB Booty consisting of a good amount of pilates and only light HIIT. I added short (< 10 mins) core workouts twice a week for the sake of balance.

FB Abs (x2): 3 core days, 1 LB and 1 UB day each week. 3-4 cardio/HIIT per week as well if EC workouts are counted. I like core workouts so liked this challenge too, but if it were longer I would start worrying about losing UB strength. (To a lesser degree about LB as HIIT/cardio helped.) Wonder what full length Abs programs are like.

❤️FB Bodyweight: Week 1 is moderate but week 2 is heavy on HIIT (3 days) plus intense kickboxing. Sometimes bodyweight only workouts feel more mentally challenging than weighted ones, as it requires a lot of concentration to work against myself. Doing bodyweight UB exercises I event thought some moves were physically harder than with weight...

You Against You: As this was the first challenge written by Tasha, there were a few days that I wanted to change the order of to give adequate rest for some muscle groups. Other than that (and bear crawls) I loved the new training styles Tasha brought.

FB30 (2 weeks): Week 1 is alternating total body strength and recovery cardio. Week 2 is more conventional ones isolating muscle groups. 2 weeks just flew by!

❤️FB Mass: This one was very very effective, presumably thanks to a few uncommon training styles incorporated such as split days and negatives. Get ready for serious but pleasant DOMS! Also a couple of LB days require a step, so beware if you have knee issues.

❤️Full Fusion: Tasha challenge! You will never get bored while doing this challenge which highlights creative training styles and exercises. Most days are total body days and the eccentric moves in lots of videos will get your core highly engaged.

The ones below were done as add-on to another challenges in my case, but they of course can be done as a stand-alone. All of them are wonderful EC: Fundamentals/Reach/Stretching when you need something easy on the body, and Short and Sweet when you have extra energy and want to break more sweat.

FB Fundamentals: 1-2/5 level pilates, stretching, and posture workouts. If used as an EC, it works best paired with typical LB-UB-core-UB-LB routines.

FB Reach: More stretching and less pilates than Fundamentals. Some light cardio too. Pair with any routine.

Simply Stretch: Living up to its name, 100% stretching. Pair with any routine. While the previous two being 100% K&D, this one has a couple of Kayla's and one Tasha's. I'm looking forward to more of these featuring our awesome physical therapists!

Short and Sweet (x2): Most days have two options, with various styles and 3-5/5 difficulties. This also follows the LB-UB-core-UB-LB structure.

-----------

I'd say these challenges and programs of diverse purposes are one of the best features of the FB Plus. There are many others I truly love about the Plus as well, and I'm gonna write a more general review sometime soon! It's been a wonderful one year💪🏼