Workout Complete + School Day

Good morning everyone I'm just starting the day over here real early on school days but before I go to school I have a dentist appointment to go to first before I go to school. Then after my dentist appointment I will go to school to hangout with all of my friends while working on my schoolwork, so it's going to be kinda of a weird day for today but I don't mind it I will just have to tell my one friend that rides on the bus along with the bus driver of where I was.

So that way they don't think that something bad happened to me and was the reason I couldn't go to school, because whenever I'm not on the school bus on the week that I'm with my mom. My bus driver likes to know of where was I this morning when I wasn't on the bus, so that way it all works and it's done and out of the way. I'll just be happy when I get to school to see all of my friends there and hang out with them and tell them what I did over the three day weekend, and then I'll ask them of what did they do over the three day weekend as well.