Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 18th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? How's life treatin' ya?

I hope it's good. Or at least tolerable.

I'm feeling fairly lackluster today. So please excuse the boring-ness of my posting today. My brain just don't wanna.

So, how about workouts, Blenders? Is it a workout day or rest day for you?

I didn't workout yesterday, so it should probably be a workout day for me.

What's on the menu, Blendfriends? Anything good?

Haven't gotten anything planned just yet. Might just scrounge together something outta the fridge.

Finally: to make up for my lackluster posting, here's a pic full of diamond-like luster. When the temps get below zero (F), it freezes any moisture that may be in there air, and creates what is known as 'diamond dust'--or flakes of ice that settle on everything and make it look like the ground is covered in glitter. So, here's a view of some diamond encrusted honeysuckle branches.

Ok, that's about it for me today.

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited