Perspiration Pals January 18th, 2022🥘🥣🍩

hey there sweet P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday?

Thank you, Lynna for starting the thread on last Tuesday, and Storm for stepping in on Friday.

I am sorry, I have been completely away from here, except only resurfaced whenever adorable fur baby pics/posts were posted. So I may have some catching up to do here with you all.

I was teaching all of last week. I was slightly anxious but, check meme. It was very exhausting but come Friday evening, it all felt very rewarding :). I was (still am) in a lot of physical pain so that was challenging with teaching. Hopefully it will be fine soon. I miss working out, or even just waking up without pain.

On to some better news, upon my colleague's suggestion, I checked out this specialty supermarket here and it had a lot of frozen food from my country --so after what felt like ages, I had some familiar food :) Also stocked up the freezer for those days.

In other news, found out that there are salsa classes just in the street next to mine!! So in a few months time, when covid rules are relaxed, maybe I will be able to join salsa classes :) I am super excited about this.

Some Cookie musings: When I am in office, she does alright (basically sleeps) until about 2-3 pm, then she maybe looks for me. But when I am working from home --no, no, no! she meowed (non-stop) until I left what I was doing and played with her 😎😁 Then when she got bored, went back to sleeping. sucha lil devil she is.

Anyhoo, that's about it from me & lil fur baby. Over to you now. We always welcome everyone in these daily threads. Come by to say a hello, or more, or maybe to just lurk you know.

Thank you for checking in with me today. If you need one, here's a hug 🤗

Edited