Week 3 of FB Strong 🥳

Started Week 3 of FB Strong early this morning! It was a total body workout with Daniel that thoroughly kicked my butt, in the best way.

My recovery time is really getting so much shorter - I told my Mom this morning that I don’t think I have felt this strong for over 4 years (😭). You all know that I am always #TeamSomeDaysOff (and I’m still taking 2 whole rest days/week) but right now, I’m definitely benefiting from sticking to a structured routine, and a higher number of intense strength workouts each week.

I LOVE feeling stronger. For that reason, I’m going to keep leaning into what’s working for me right now; early morning workouts, and a higher frequency of strength training workouts each week. Is there anything that’s working out particularly well for you right now? Maybe some things that aren’t serving you as well as you thought they might? Don’t feel like you have to share any of it with me, maybe just take a second to check in with yourself. Otherwise, are you working out today? Happy Monday!

Kelli

Edited