My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone I'm happy to tell all of you that I completed my workouts for today, they were upper body workouts with Tasha and Daniel and they were both burners. I managed to push myself through both of them and by the end of all the exercises my arms were feeling it and they're still feeling it, but I guess that's what happens when you really push yourself all the way through the workout. Moving on I think we are going to be not really doing that much around the house for today, but if we do some things outside it will be once it warms up outside.

So even though it looks nice outside it doesn't feel nice outside not one bit and that's the kind of weather that's very confusing for me, because I'll think that it's nice and warm outside when in reality it's not. But I'm just hoping that it warms up for today so that way it will feel nice when I go outside to sweep the sidewalk this morning, and anything else that I might be doing. Because I'm busy all day around the house and even at school but sometimes, I won't be as busy around the house some days because I won't have a whole lot to do certain days.