Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout: 45 Minute HIIT & Abs Home Workout - Remix Cardio & Core

Good Morning Everyone,

We have a great workout for you today that I think a lot of you will really enjoy. This video is a 45 minute combination of a little bit of HIIT and a lot of core burning goodness and if that is not enough we also have a bit of a fun theme with this routine as well:

45 Minute HIIT and Abs Home Workout - No Equipment Remix Cardio and Core

You'll find this workout in the new 4 Week FB Strong Program

While building this routine I was not sure exactly what I wanted to do and while looking back over older videos I got the idea to take some of our popular older videos and mix them together to make an entirely new workout. So that is exactly what I did.

This routine is built off of slightly modified versions of two of our oldest videos. One being the first HIIT video I ever filmed for Fitness Blender and the other being one of the first core workouts that Kelli ever filmed for Fitness Blender. Together they make a really fun and challenging cardio and core workout.

For those of you interested in what the original videos were and maybe even give them a try, I have linked to them in the workout description. So, take a look and give the new HIIT and Core workout a try and if you really want a blast from the past try out the originals and see how different our videos are now and get some instruction from a Kelli and Daniel that are 12 years younger. Haha.

Also, do you have some old school Fitness Blender workouts that you would love to see redone in a new way or mixed with other workouts? Let us know in the comments below.

Enjoy!

Daniel