Perspiration Pals Monday January 17th

Hello all and welcome once again to the Monday edition of the PPals thread.

The weather Deb mentioned yesterday made it's way up the coast last night and I woke up this morning to several inches of snow and now, as the sun rises, everything is peaceful and filled with that soft gray snow light. Unfortunately it's all going to turn into a slippery mess soon as the snow becomes freezing rain.

I'm taking Calvin's advice and spending this gray day reading. I also have day 11 of Strong 2 on the calendar, only I'll be swapping it with day 12 to have more time between lower body workouts this week. What's on your calendar today? Are you sticking to the schedule or mixing it up?

As for food, snowy days call for soup and I just so happen to have a butternut squash to use so I'll be making a FB recipe for roasted squash, apple, and cheddar soup. Show of hands: who's having chocolate today 👋? I made brownies yesterday so unless the kids eat them all first, I'll have one of those later as well.

I'm off to walk Remy before things get too icy. Maybe I'll post a snowy picture when we get back.

Over to you. Remember anyone is welcome to post or lurk as they please!