Aches & Pains + I Had COVID

Hello Blender People!

I recently had COVID. Not how I expected to start the year but it happened. It was not as bad as I expected but at the same time it was still pretty bad. I never go anywhere either really so not really sure on the HOW I got it. Thankfully, my mom took me to the hospital when she did and that's when I found out I even had it. I figured it was just a regular fever but it was more than that. Also, my entire family has it now BUT they don't seem like it. They haven't had pains, headaches, fevers, or anything like that thankfully. I was the only one who had it bad so I'm grateful for that.

While I had COVID I was not able to move around much at all. My dad tried to tell me to do some moving but because MY body personally is pretty fragile I didn't have strength or energy to do anything but sleep. I could barely hold myself up when laying in bed. It really goes to show everyone's COVID symptoms are different...even within the family.

All that sitting (when I was starting to feel better) and laying down made my body achy (that happens in general but COVID made it worse).

Does anybody else get achy when they can't or don't move around much a sit a lot? What types of exercises, movements or stretches do you do to get rid of the achy stiffness?