So excited! Had my family reunion and could show everyone my hard work!! *of course pic included!

Hey guys!! Soooooo I haven't seen my family in 7 years! I moved from Australia 12 years ago from England and it's been 7 years since I've seen all my cousins and Aunty and uncle. They knew I had lost some weight but I only have one cousin on social media and I asked her not to show them pictures so I could surprise them, and I'm so happy I worked my butt off and gave myself a healthier lifestyle, because the feeling I got when I put on my dress, did my hair and makeup and walked through the door to greet everyone was THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!! This pic is my two cousins 20 and 17 (I know 17... she's like a Victoria secret model it's not fair) me in the coral dress and my mum :) I was actually excited for the first time ever to look at pictures after people took them. I'd normally not get in them or not want anyone to show me them. Although in about three weeks I'll probably feel like that again from all the food and laziness this holiday will bring 😂 You only live once right?! Haha hope everyone enjoys their week I'm having some time off while I'm seeing the family so I'll keep on track with eating but exercising I'm slowing down on, see you all again soon ❤️ xox