Daily Check-in: Friday, January 14th

Hello, Blendfriends!

Sorry for the late check-in this morning. My laptop decided to take a crap of epic proportions, so I had to try Plan B--which didn't work either. So we're on to Plan C now. Hopefully this one'll work. As it is though, I'm bout ready to throw all computers out the window. And I hope they blow up in spectacular fashion like when a car falls off a cliff in a movie.

Anywho, enough of that for now. How are you all today? Ready for your weekend? And to check-in with our Lovely Lea? I certainly hope so!

Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

I do! Hubby and I are going ice fishing! Super excited for that!

What about for today though? What's happenin today? In workouts? Life? Food and nutrition? Or other assorted things?

Workout should definitely happen for me today. I did not get to my workout yesterday. I was tired, and crabby, and knew working out would make it worse. So I scrapped it. For today, I'm once again going to scrap Strong 2, and do some kickboxing. I gotta lotta rage inside today; and punching seems reasonable. Especially when aimed at certain Dell laptops.

In food, we're gonna have mushroom farrotto (farro risotto).

And since the only photos I have on this older laptop are old trail cam pics; you get a throwback of one of the many black bears that used the bridge at our old house.

Well, I think I'll take my crabby self outta here for the weekend; and turn it over to you, Blendfriends!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited