Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 13th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're well!

Before I get started, let's talk a bit about ghosting for the upcoming weekend! If I remember correctly, Lea? Are you scheduled to host this upcoming weekend? Or am I mistaken? And if anyone else is interested in ghosting any upcoming weekends, please: let Raven or I know, and we'll getcha scheduled in!

Ok, Blendfriends: what's in store for you today? In workouts? In life? In food? In general?

Um, well, let's see. For me, it's another busy day of gettin' stuff done. As for workouts, for Strong Rd2, we're scheduled for an upper body routine today. I'm going to switch that out for a lower body routine, and do upper body work tomorrow. I sometimes feel there's either too much or not enough time in between upper body workouts in programs. I'd love for a program of two to start the first week off with a lower body routine and continue as normal; but then the second week start off with an upper body routine. I think it would make rescheduling a bit easier too--and prevent doubling up on body specific work. Long story short, I'm changing up the program already. Lower body work today, and upper body tomorrow.

As for food today: didn't get to the spinach and polenta yesterday (had turkey tacos instead), so we'll be having that today.

Finally; back by popular demand: the snowy owl! This pic I'm particularly fond of. It's one of those 'juxtapositions' of this beautiful wild animal, who spends a vast majority of its time in the Arctic where it never experiences humanity, is now sitting in front of an active oil well (back left). Ah, nature. So grand right? (Until humans, that is.)

Anywho, that's about it for me today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited