Perspiration Pals 13 January 2022

Hi Pals! I hope you’re well and you’re not going to beat yourself up for not being perfect today. Or ever. I got some excellent answers to yesterday’s questions so today I thought I’d give a break and instead of asking exam questions I’ll start a new segment that might pop up from time to time.

It’s called Ivett’s Interesting But Slightly Irrelevant Information. I’ve just made it up. Anyway, here it is: The cornea is one of only two parts of the human body without blood vessels. So after a good HIIT session when all your blood vessels are about to burst your cornea says: nananananaaana

And a bonus info, loosely connected to Lynna’s food related post: blue whales eat half a million calories in one mouthful. Of course, such a huge animal needs all those calories but still, it makes me want to be a blue whale.

As for exercise, I’m going to do Day 3 of the new Strong programme. So, workout buddies, do you like Strong 2?

My imaginary mini lifebook says it’s Play Your Favourite Movie/TV Show In Your Head Day.