Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Sweaty Cardio and Core Circuits for Endurance

Good Morning FB Community!

Today I'm excited to share a workout that will get your heart rate up and work your core.

Sweaty Cardio and Core Circuits for Endurance

Unlike a standard HIIT workout, we focus on longer working intervals to get the heart rate up and keep it there. Circuits alternate between a cardio and core focus and consist of 3 exercises performed for 30 seconds, back to back.

Yes... that's a 90 second working period! While it may seem intimidating, I promise you, it goes by fast and you will feel accomplished at the end.

The longer intervals are designed to raise your cardiovascular endurance, which is great for heart health as well as improving recovery time in other HIIT or strength workouts. While you can complete this one with no equipment at all, I suggest grabbing a set of medium dumbbells to add intensity to some of the moves.

A funny story about this workout (or so I thought) is that every time I tried to introduce the title at the beginning of the workout, it kept coming out "sweatio." Imagine me filming that 5-6x to separate the words 'sweaty' and 'cardio.' It gave me a good laugh at least!

I can't wait to hear how this workout goes for you!

Enjoy,

Nicole