Perspiration Pals 12 January 2022

Hello there Pals! I hope you’re well. Last week I, or maybe it was two weeks ago, I asked you questions regarding certain Fitness Blender expert articles and I thought I’d keep up this segment for a while hoping you will be able to read some of the articles you might have missed.

When working out, have you ever felt that you’re not good enough or that you should be a lot better/faster/stronger? If I were a betting woman, I’d say ‘I bet you have’ and then I’d spend all the money I won in a book/chocolate shop. If there are no book/chocolate shops there should be. But I digress. What does the FB article say about perfectionism? Can you name the 3 types of perfectionists? And perhaps the 4 ways of managing perfectionism? Most importantly, who wrote the article? If you pass the exam I might take you to the book/chocolate shop.

In other news, I started Strong 2 yesterday. I was really frustrated when I started but I felt a lot better afterwards. What about you? Are you in the middle of a programme or challenge?

My retired mini lifebook is sleeping in a hammock on a beach so I think we should celebrate Pretend You Don’t Understand Anything Day.

Edited