Migraine attack after workout - any advice?

Hello everybody!

I occasionally have migraine attacks (the real thing with aura followed by horrible pain and then an aftermath of sluggishness and stupidity) after a tough evening workout and a shower. This is my usual routine and *most* of the time I'm totally fine, but every few months the migraine hits. I had an attack this Saturday after the post-workout shower. I had to force myself a bit to workout today. It felt good and it had - as expected - no ill effects :-)

I'm wondering if there's anything that I can do specifically after the workouts to reduce the attack likelyhood - I suspect it's something about blood pressure or blood sugar.

Since the whole migraine condition is depending on so many factors, it's impossible to identify a single "cause" for an attack, of course. I'm also pretty good at managing my stress levels, having a regular sleep and meal schedule etc. Additionally, I've found that a daily dose of magnesium supplement reduces the attack frequency considerably for me.

But maybe someone has a tip nonetheless. Of course, I'm kind of hoping for something along the lines of "I eat a dried date directly after each workout and that's a magic cure" :-)