PPals 11 January 2022

Well hey there folks!

I hope your Tuesdays went/are going/will go well. It's 8pm and 27* here, still light out with a nice breeze, and better conditions do not exist for drinking wine in the park. But I am not in the park, and I have no wine. I don't even drink; it gives me a migraine. And everyone seems to be away or in isolation or whatever, so I guess that leaves drinking alone on a park bench as my option. Out of a paper bag. And then spending all of tomorrow ill. So I suppose spending such a lovely evening on the couch isn't all that bad in comparison.

Or, rather, it was 8pm when I started writing this. Instead of finishing and posting, I decided I had the courage to try and buy groceries, so went and did that. We are having a little bit (a lot a bit?) of a supply issue here because so many farm workers and delivery drivers are out with covid. Last time I went to the shop they had toilet paper but no produce. Today that had some produce but no toilet paper. So I bought whatever I could, and now I have toilet paper AND fruit AND vegetables!!! Haven't been able to get Max's food though, so he will be getting a delectable dinner of rice, tuna, and cheese. Tragic!

So tell me, how is the food situation in your part of the world? Do you like food, as in, are you enjoy cooking and trying new things? Does food make you happy? Or do you see it as a nutritional necessity? Are you an adventurous eater? Or do you eat the same things over and over? I am definitely on the adventure foodie end of the spectrum, and my current inability to buy fresh herbs is driving me nuts.

While you're telling me about food, please tell me about exercise. Well, if you want. You don't have to. Or you can tell me about exercise and not food. One or some or all or both or neither. Yeah, any of those options. What's on your agenda today? I admit, I did not do my workout last night. It got too late and my house was too hot and I was too lazy. But tonight, tonight is a new night, and I will be doing arms and core. The house is still hot and sticky though.

All right, that's it from my end. Hope you have a lovely day all, or even a mild and uneventful day. As long as it's not terrible, that's the main goal.

Edited