Daily Check-in: Monday, January 10th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How'd your weekend go?

I hope all's well with ya!

Let's give a hearty thanks to both our wonderful Shabnam for ghosting this past weekend, and to our lovely Miss Raven for taking care of us for the past two weeks! Thank you, and love ya both!

So, Blendfriends, what does your Monday have in store for you? In workouts? In life? In food? In general?

Well, we're startin off today here with some superbly frigid temps this am, and strong wind. So...I'm thinkin I'm gonna have to cancel dog walks today. Just too darn cold. But, I will still have to venture out in it to shovel the driveway. Plus, I plan on warming back up with the first workout of week 2 of Strong 2! I'm torn if I want to switch tomorrow's upper body routine for today's lower body one; to compliment my snow shoveling, of course. I may just do that.

As for food, I'm thinking a nice soup. Hubby's been under the weather, so soup would do him some good.

Finally, a random pic: this is an American Goldfinch (in winter plumage) peeking out at me from a spruce tree. This was on another superbly frigid, yet wildly beautiful bluebird day. Love that kind of weather.

Anyway, I'd better run off and get my day started, Blendfriends!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited