Weekend Check-Ins: Sun, January 9

Good morning/afternoon/evening of Sunday or Monday lovely Blendfriends!

Happy self-care Sunday💆🏻‍♀🧘🏻 How's life so far? Mine is mostly past and is going not bad at all. I'm here, healthy, my loved ones are also healthy, so it's all good.

Cloudy, windy where I am and I love it!

I have a photo of one of my(and Baroon's?) street friend🐱😍. S/he got injured really badly couple of months ago. Her skin in her face and arms was hanging😥. It was either from a fight or a skin disease. She lost LOTS of weight I couldn't even recognize her. I saw her today after a while and look at her! She looks amazing😍. There's a couple that are feeding her sometimes. I'm sure more people do that too. I'm just really happy for her to survive that.

But we're also here to talk about those workouts, right? I'm resting right before starting the second week of my program tomorrow. What about you guys? Are you working out or resting or doing some recovery activities?

What about real foods? Is it real or a little cheated🙂😉. My hubs is super kind to grant my request for home made burgers. He's also making fries in air frier. I'll make a big salad. What about you guys? Are you cooking today? Any new recipe you're trying?

Alright, I'm gonna let you take it away from here and be looking forward to reading all of you. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend. Our lovely Kim is back tomorrow to inspire us for another couple of weeks🤗

Have a beautiful Sunday/Monday everyone and take care💛