Weekend Check-Ins: Sat, January 8

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you? What's up? I hope you start or end your Saturday with no regrets or little regrets or even if it's a big one, it'll be corrected soon. OK even it's not correctable, it's still ok, we'll live. (Coffee, the second cup).

I have a rainbow for you that was in my phone gallery. I don't remember when I took it or somebody else! but it showed itself to me when i was looking for a photo and you never can go wrong with a picture of a rainbow๐Ÿ˜.

My thoughts are not as organized as I want to. So, let's just get to business. I mean workouts, foods, fitness, health, weirdness(no๐Ÿ˜, maybe...), or life in general.

I'll be closing up the first week of Strong 2 alongside many FB workout buddies with a "feel good stretches" by Kelli ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚. But what about you? Any planning, free styling, challenge or "nothingness"? Please share your activities with us if you want to, of course. It's always great to read you, learn from you, be inspired and get all the support. Thank you for sharing your piece of life with us๐Ÿ™‚

Or, piece of foods, virtually (I have no doubt you'd share it in real life too unless it's a dessert๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰). So, how we're nourishing our well deserved bodies? I'm going with lentil soup with lots of veggies today. Maybe if I'm in a mood, I'll bake some breads too(it's been a looooong time). What about you? What delicious foods are on your table today๐Ÿ˜‹?

That's all from me so far. Please take it away from here and I'll be with you shortly. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend. Take care lovely FB Fam๐Ÿ’›

**EDIT** Hey again

I apologize for removing today's photo. After I checked, it wasn't in my camera! It's probably someone else's! I took it down because I don't remember who took it.

Forgive me. Here's some emoji rainbows for you๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Edited