HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 8th

Hello Blendfriends. I hope you are getting a good start to your Saturday. I had a good lie-in today, which is just as well because I woke up without a headache when I was done. But it means I haven't gotten a start to my day, so I'll make this quick.

Today will be legs day for me, even if that means switching two days on my program, because I've got an allergic reaction to the band-aid they put over my injection site at the vaccination clinic. I simply forgot to take the thing off, and I can't leave a regular bandaid on my skin without consequences. Rather let the whole arm rest some more, anyways. I'm still happy to have gotten my dose, and today's quote is from Dolly Parton. Did you know that Dolly Parton donated to coronavirus research back in 2020? Her donation helped fund the vaccine I just got :) What a cool lady. And here's her quote: "Find out who you are, and do it on purpose."

Apparently it's a bit of a frequent saying for her. And a good one. And while you're thinking about who you are, I'd like to say that whoever you are, you're welcome to read here, and to post if you like!

Ok, well, time for me to get a proper start on my day. It's a good thing I'm feeling good, because we didn't shovel yesterday (whole-body EC!), we need groceries, and I'd like to make a quiche. Over to you, dear Blendfriends.