Day 5 of FB Strong Round 2

Day 5 of FB Strong!

Today's workout with Daniel was tough but I loved it. I missed my check in yesterday but it was an upper body workout with Tasha that ended up going straight into my favorites, to repeat on another day.

So far I've only hit the reschedule button once in the first week of FB Strong, which has got to be a personal record for me. I'll have to make some slight adjustments for filming next week, otherwise I'm going to try and keep up like this. I usually aim for 4 structured workouts a week, but lately have ended up hitting more like 1-3 each week - which, make no mistake, is also great. But I know that I feel better, recoup faster, have more energy, with better mood and sleep, when I bump that range up to 3-5 times a week.

I'm feeling proud at the moment because this week, instead of the totalistic mentality of "bummer, I missed my morning workout....guess it's not happening today..." I have shown up, even if it's later in the day. So that feels like a win for the week 🥳

Do you have any wins this week? It doesn't have to be monumental, just a little something that you can pat yourself on the back for. If so, please feel free to share. And if you don't feel comfortable sharing, that's okay too - just make sure to take a second to acknowledge your accomplishment.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Kelli

Edited