Perspiration pals January 7th ☃️

Hello Pals, welcome to your regularly-scheduled Friday. Oh and speaking of our regular schedule, I'm editing this message to say that we are still looking for a guest host for either Monday or Tuesday of next week. Whichever you can take, Lynna will do the other 😀. So if you are up to guest hosting, let us know in the replies!

Edit: thanks CK for taking Monday, and Lynna for Tuesday. Glad you're cured!

As for me, I am just about recovered from jab #3, which means basically that I was completely out of it for my "recovery day" yesterday. I worked half a day, just because I had some meetings, but it was almost presenteeism, so I signed out early and spent the rest of the day sleeping. I think stretching will bve enough for me today. I expect I'll find something good to do, but if you have a very favorite stretching video (especially for the back), please share. The plan is to knock out the kinks and be feeling good to pick up Strong again tomorrow.

Another thing to pick up tomorrow will be groceries. I roasted pretty much all my vegetables from the fridge for supper last night. At least I'll have good leftovers for tonight 😁.

How's your week going? Do you have a feeling of accomplishment from your first week after the holidays? Or are you just looking forward to that slazy Saturday?

I don't have a mini lifebook, but since yesterday was the last of the 12 days of Christmas, today will be Put Away The Decorations Day.

P.S. Ivett, we got snow again. Feel free to pop over and come shovel with me. You can use the cool sleigh shovel, or even the one with the long wavy handle. I have mittens for you😆!

Edited