Daily Check-in: Friday, January 7th

Well, Blendies, it looks like we have arrived at a Friday. I'm glad you are here!

So what does this day bring or has brought you? For me, the workouts and food, the basic staples of the day, are covered with a lower body workout from Strong2 and a pizza in my future.

But first the other staple, some coffee.

And for me to tell you that our sunny Shabnam will be your guest host (ghost) for this weekend, so look forward to seeing a different side of Florida from her! Thanks again, Shabnam!

And on a scheduling note, we will have Lea next weekend (15th & 16th) ..After that, it's anyone's turn and we welcome you to try out a weekend some time. But that's where we're at now.

As for the picture today, well, FT C was feeling a little left out after the pupper spotlight at the top of the week and then his bro Calcium getting some attention yesterday. So he is now here to round out and finish the week. And let you know that the workout mat makes for a cozy way to soak up the sun. Optional, but recommended to rest paws on boots.

Okay, that about wraps it up from me. Once again, its been wonderful being your host for these past couple weeks. Come Monday, our fantastic Kim returns to host!

But for now, I hope the best for your day and weekend ahead. Take care, FB Fam! I'll see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***